Friday, May 6, 2016

Have a Cuppa for Mother's Day

Mother's Day is just a couple of days away and we're celebrating our wonderful mothers at the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog by sharing Mother's Day cards. There's still time to make a card, so I hope that you'll feel inspired by our creations.

My mother-in-law ordered the Have a Cuppa stamp set (from the 2016 Occasions Catalog) a couple of months ago and when it arrived I asked her if I could use it for her next card making night she hosts each month. I thought this would be the perfect card for these ladies! They loved it! The tea cup paired perfectly with the Birthday Bouquet DSP (also from the 2016 Occasions Catalog). Both of these items will not be carrying over into the new catalog come June, so if these products tickle your fancy be sure to order before the end of May!

**My card was inspired by this one I found on Pinterest.

Stamp Sets
Have a Cuppa
Ink
Soft Suede, Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride
Paper
Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Pearl Accents, Twine, Paper Doilies
 Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Cups & Kettle Framelit Dies, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder 

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14