Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Fun!

Are you a Paper Pumpkin subscriber yet? If not...you should be!! I have really been loving my Paper Pumpkin kits lately. Each month it's a surprise, but it's always something fun! I took March's kit to the beach with me this last weekend over Spring Break. These Paper Pumpkin kits are so great for when you want a little bit of creativity because all you have to do is grab the box and go...it comes with everything! (Your first kit comes with a block, but after that ~ you're all set!)

Normally the Paper Pumpkin box is orangish-red, but to celebrate THREE YEARS they created a special box for March! I love this Bermuda Bay color and wish they would change it to this color from here on out. :)


Before I show you just how cute the March kit is, I have to tell you about the special incentive for April's Paper Pumpkin. If you are a current subscriber or subscribe before April 10th, in celebration of Paper Pumpkin's 3rd birthday, Stampin' Up! will send each subscriber an additional stamp set in your kit!! What are you waiting for?! Head ----------------> HERE to sign up! Or better yet save $5 and purchase a 3 month subscription ($55, regularly $60)...and earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product, too! I'll be placing an order on Thursday, March 31st at 10:00 AM if you want me to add the subscription to my order. You'll be emailed a code and then you will use that to sign up for your kit!

Here are all of the goodies that came in the March kit. Have I mentioned how much I love Bermuda Bay?! (Not pictured is the Bermuda Bay Stampin' Spot. Each kit comes with the ink that you need to create the project!)


While we were at the Oregon Coast for Spring Break it rained (surprise, surprise) so we had a little bit of down time INSIDE...time to pull out the Paper Pumpkin kit! This is a fun activity that my daughter and I like to do together.


Each kit comes with a stamp set you can use for so many other projects, as well. It also comes with an instruction booklet with easy step-by-step instructions.


One thing I love about Paper Pumpkin is that a lot of times it will have special embellishments you can't get anywhere else in the catalogs. Like these pre-colored Mint Macaron pearls!

 

Often times subscribers will think outside the box and create many different things using the kit contents (check out Stampin' Up's Paper Pumpkin Pinterest board), but I pretty much stick to how it was intended. I like to think "inside the box" every now and then and not have to come up with my own creations like I do with most of my other cards. That's the great thing about Paper Pumpkin. You can get as creative with it as you want to or just follow the instructions.

The March kit included 4 full-size cards and a special envelope (pre-scored), which includes a pocket to slip in a gift card. SO CUTE!!


Wrap it all up in the envelope and then it comes with self-adhesive stickers to close up the envelope with the cutest little touch! I stamped the heart in the middle of the circle (which comes in the stamp set!)


This kit also included 4 gift card pockets and coordinating smaller cards that you can slip in the pocket with the gift card.



Wrap it all up nice and cute and it's ready to give to someone special!


Fun times stamping with my girl!

 

**Check out a few more samples using Paper Pumpkin kits from a couple of our SSINK designers.

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14