Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Mint Macaron - You've Got This!

I love playing with our Stampin' Up! In Colors. This new set of colors (2015-2017) include Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder...and today I am showcasing Mint Macaron, which is one of my favorites right now!

Using many different design inspirations from around the web, I put together this quick and easy card for last month's card making night. I love how the simplicity of this stamp set paired together with Mint Macaron (and a Tip Top Taupe card base) creates a lovely card to send in the mail. With each new in-color comes a coordinating embellishment or two. This year's new in-colors come with Blossom Accents and Dotted Lace Trim. The lace trim I used on this card.

Come on over to visit the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog as a few of us are sharing our favorite in-colors there.

Stamp Sets
You've Got This
Ink
Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron, Basic Black Archival
Paper
Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Rhinestones, Mint Macaron Dotted Lace Trim
 Tools
N/A


No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14