Thursday, July 30, 2015

SSINK - Bohemian Birthday

We're sharing birthday cards today on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog! I have a fun one to show you that I created back in June for an "in-the-mail" swap I participated in when the new catalog came out. You'll recognize this "happy birthday" sentiment as I have shared it a time or two (or three) on the blog already. This is a new host set called Happy Birthday, Everyone. I just love it...can you tell?

I often will start a card for a swap and before I know it there seems to be a bazillion steps to it that I eventually have to repeat 20+ times! LOL! Can anyone relate? But in the end, I have to be happy with it ~ extra steps and all! I often don't have time to just sit down and knock it out all at once, so I end up taking it "on the go" and do a little mama multi-tasking. ;)

{Watching my little man play football and assembling swaps at the same time!}

This card highlights the new Bohemian Designer Series Paper. So many fun prints and I love the color combinations. I also added the background stamp from the set You've Got This. This stamp adds some visual to the background of the card instead of just leaving it plain. I added the new 1" Dotted Lace Trim in Delightful Dijon underneath the birthday sentiment. Probably the most difficult piece to this card was tying the Gold and Bermuda Bay Sequin trim together with a Linen Thread bow. Such itty bitty pieces for my hands!!


Stamp Sets
Happy Birthday, Everyone, You've Got This
Ink
Blackberry Bliss, Island Indigo
Paper
Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss, Island Indigo, Delightful Dijon, Bohemian DSP
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 1" Delightful Dijon Dotted Lace Trim, Gold Sequin Trim, Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, Linen Thread
 Tools
N/A

Thanks for stopping by today! I am feeling good about having a few things to share on my blog this week. I know it's been awhile...I just hope to continue to have more things to share with you! If you would like to follow me on Facebook you can visit my page at https://www.facebook.com/stuckonstampin. I also have created a Stuck on Stampin' Facebook group page for anyone who would like to join. Visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/stuckonstampin/. This group will help keep you keep up-to-date on all the happenings with Stuck on Stampin' and I may be posting there a little more often than on the blog. Plus, I would love for it to be a great tool to be a little more interactive!

Come on back tomorrow to find out what my Friday Favorite is!!

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14