Thursday, June 4, 2015

New Catalog Swap ~ Happy Birthday, Everyone!

Last week, I participated in a "sneak peek" catalog swap using products that demonstrators were able to order a little bit early. This is my card that I made 12 of to send out to fellow demonstrators. You can see that I have been playing with the same kinds of products lately (check out here, here, and here), but now that the new catalog is LIVE I hope to order a few more new things to play with!!

If you're looking for more birthday card inspiration, head on over to the SSINK blog where we are sharing BIRTHDAY CARDS! This card uses the host exclusive set called Happy Birthday, Everyone and I think it's one of my favorites!


Stamp Sets
Happy Birthday, Everyone, Perpetual Calendar 
Ink
Cucumber Crush
Paper
Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Cherry on Top DSP
Accessories
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Pearl Accents, Rhinestone Accents, Candy Dots, Cucumber Crush Ribbon
 Tools
Texture Boutique, Large Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Bitty Banner Framelits

3 comments :

Kim Ryden said...

Love your card so much! It's SO CUTE!!!

Terri said...

Cuteness!

Tricia said...

I'm just stopping in to say that I miss your posts! Since I hadn't received any updates from you in awhile I thought maybe I got unsubscribed somehow, but, it looks like you just haven't been posting. I hope everything is alright (and that you're just busy with your kiddos this Summer). Hope you'll be back soon!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14